They Nest (2000)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

They Nest (2000)

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:21 pm

They Nest (2000)

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221633/

PLOT:
After freezing up under pressure in the emergency room, Dr. Cahill decides to spend a few months unwinding on a little Maine island where he immediately gets off on the wrong foot with the locals. Meanwhile, a body has washed up on shore infested with a strange type of carnivorous cockroach. But when Dr. Cahill tries to warn the townsfolk of the danger, they are naturally skeptical. Will they realize the truth before it's too late?

USER COMMENTS:
The movie Creepy Crawlers (They Nest) is probably one of the best, if not the best, made-for-TV movies ever made. The acting, story, directing, cinematography, special effects and visual effects are all top notch. It looks as if this film would have come out in theaters. Also for being a made-for-TV movie, it is quite bloody/gory, and has some very intense scenes. A must see film for anyone who likes creature movies, or rather, movies in general.

VERIFIED ... good quality ... FullScreen ... Source: DVD ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : XviD
Bitrate : 974 kbs
Size : 512x384
FPS : 25.00
NVOP : Yes
BVOP : Yes
QPEL: No

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec : MP3
Bitrate : 122 kbs
Fs : 48000Hz

ED2K Link:
ed2k: They.Nest.2000.DVDrip.Xvid-INFECT.avi  [699.93 Mb] [Stats]

SUBTITLES:
None

Cheers,

Gem

:D
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:48 pm

please try and keep the original file tags, they are very easy to determine if your not aware of the feature. Simply paste the hash into your search tab in emule and hit search,or use razorback2 [stats] in a preview.

Proper tags always look something like:They.Nest.2000.DVDrip.Xvid-INFECT.avi

The one you posted has had all the information stripped out of the filename. You can also find the original release thread (from infect and all) on forum.dead-donkey.com btw ;)

Once stripped down to They.Nest.avi are utterly useless and don't give credit where its due... ie year? Source? codec? release group rip? So its always best to restore the original filename.

You can also find out from unverified source what file it might be, and also the original language ESP/ITA/FR etc. So its a vital step to perform :)

ps. if you got it from another site as that filename, can you pass on this message?
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi Spud ...

No I just do searches for the movies and that's what comes up ... unfortunately the original filenames doesn't (most of the time) ... but yeah I agree it's a pain in the arse not knowing who, what, where & when they were ripped ... now I know ... :D

One other thing is the hash I post tends to have the most sources attached to it ... as you can see there's only 3 avail of the original but 6 avail with this one ... :wacky:

I've taken a look at the others and it's only this one that the filename is not right (AKAIKS) ... also this is a Sci-Fi movie that's why I posted it in here ... :D

cheers mate,

Gem

:beerchug:
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:05 pm

i wasn't trying to discourage the posting btw, just letting you know its worth running the alternative filename since you can solidfy the assumptions. Comments and filenames shed a lot of light, plus if its a group rip you can check nforce.nl or izonews.com or vcdquality.com etc. to help add some confiendce behind whether they are fake or not.

Often the most spread filename is what's been archived on a mainpage somewhere or some guys posted on a forum (with his personal naming convention), and several "mainpage" sites don't show any respect to the rippers and strip and add their tags in its place. Here i try and make it a point to restore the original rippers tags where possible. :)

Completely baffles me why idiots strip the tags off of files :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Gem]n[ on Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:12 am

No probs mate ...

I know ... it does pi$$ you off when that happens ... I would like to think I'm a perfectionist ... :mrgreen:

cheers,

Gem

:D
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to High Quality Section