The Guyver II - Dark Hero (1994)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Postby Gem]n[ on Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:05 pm

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109965/

PLOT:
Sean Barker became the unwilling host to an alien bio-armor known as the Guyver. A year ago he destroyed the Kronos Corporation, an organization of mutants who want the Guyver. Now he is trying to find why the Guyver unit forces him to fight and kill evil. He is lead to an archelogical site where scientists discover an ancient space craft. Now he must fight Kronos again before they discover the secrets of the Guyver's origin.

USER COMMENTS:
If you have already seen the legendary "Guyver" manga (Japanese animation) series and enjoyed them, you are bound to love the second outing in the live action version of the cartoon. The suits and make-up are quite brilliant, but the icing on the cake is the Guyver itself - its exactly the way I pictured it to be when I saw the cartoons. The movie isn't for everyone, the storyline may seem weak on the outside, but if you pay close attention to it, it is quite well thought out. The acting is corny, but come on, is there anyone who would see a movie that even has "spectacular martial arts action" in the tagline for its acting? If you are considering seeing this, I believe it would be a better idea to hire the original 1-12 manga series and the first live-action movie, The Guyver (aka Mutronics).

VERIFIED ... good quality ... FullScreen ... Source: DVD ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : DivX 5.0
Bitrate : 889 kbs
Size : 480x368
FPS : 25.00
NVOP : No
BVOP : No
QPEL: No

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec : MP3
Bitrate : 126 kbs
Fs : 48000Hz

ED2K Link:
ed2k: Guyver.2.-.The.Dark.Hero.avi  [699.88 Mb] [Stats]

SUBTITLES:
None

No where as good as the first one ... so it's here just to compliment it ...
Last edited by Gem]n[ on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Dilayla on Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:13 pm

another movie i dont have thnx :D
Dilayla
Skutter

Postby mitch-m on Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:35 pm

May as well grab the 2nd one as well as the first thanks mate.
"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
E,P.
mitch-m
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby vampelle on Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:10 pm

is this the 1 hour 35 min one or the 2 hours 11 min???
vampelle
the Angry Klingon

Return to High Quality Section