Hellevator - The Bottled Fools (2004)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Hellevator - The Bottled Fools (2004)

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:33 pm

From FTI:

ReleaseCandidate wrote:ImageImage

Also Known As:

Gusha No Bindume
Gusha No Binzume (Japan) (Alternative Transliteration)
Gusher No Binds Me

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0422370/

Set almost entirely in a transport elevator that shuttles citizens between towns stacked on top of one another, the film's oppressive paranoia is built-in and expertly utilized. When two policemen board the elevator with a pair of convicted homicidal rapists in tow, the stage is set for certain doom. The other passengers - a young mother, a sketchy scientist, a group of businessmen, a silent kid with massive headphones and a teenage schoolgirl who is haunted by a violent incident in her past - can't help but count down the floors between them and escape. They are understandably disturbed by the presence of the two prisoners, who are obviously deeply psychotic and seem capable of effortlessly overtaking their captors should they so choose. Which, of course, they do. When the elevator suddenly stalls and communication with the outside world is cut off, the accusations fly, the shackles drop, and utter bloody chaos ensues.

Gusher No Binds Me is the debut feature from director Hiroki Yamaguchi. After watching the trailer, all I can say is "Wow". See for yourself, click here for the trailer.

Source: Official Site

The official site seems to be this one:

http://wevco.com/gusherbin/

Additional info by nForce:

Code: Select all
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›    MOViE iNFORMATiON                                                     
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›                                                                           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›ÃŸ      [ THEATRE DATE....: 2/28/2004                           ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›      [ RELEASE DATE....: 3/24/2005                           ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›      [ STORE DATE......: 2/22/2005                           ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â°     [ GENRE...........: Sci-Fi/Horror                       ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›      [ RUNTiME.........: 97 Minutes                          ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›      [ RATiNG..........: 8.7/10                              ]           
 ÃŸÃ›Ã›Ã›      [ NO. SCREENiNGS..: ???                                 ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â°                                                                         
 ÃŸÃ›Ã›Ã›Â°     [ ViDEO BiTRATE...: 866 kBit/s XviD at 29.97fps         ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â±     [ AUDiO BiTRATE...: 131 kBit/s Stereo MP3 at 48KHZ      ]       
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â±     [ ASPECT RATiO....: 1.77:1                              ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â²     [ RESOLUTiON......: 624x352                             ]           
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â²     [ ARCHiVES........: sph-the.bottled.fools.rar *49x15*   ]
 Â²Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›     [ AVi SiZE........: 700 MB * 717,632 KB * 734,855,168  B ]
 Ã›Ã›Ã›Ã›Â²     [ SUBTiTLES.......: English Vobsubs                     ]

eD2K-Links, thanks to tairo_sama:

ed2k: The.Bottled.Fools.2004.DVDRip.XviD-SAPHiRE.avi  [700.81 Mb] [Stats]

Subtitles:

ed2k: The.Bottled.Fools.2004.DVDRip.XviD-SAPHiRE-Subs.rar  [375.4 Kb] [Stats]

Cheers,

R|C

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby mxyzptlk on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:53 pm

nice one spud,150% my kinda stuff :beerchug:

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Da [Fr]OG on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:52 pm

Hey Spud... Thanx !
Jess is the Best ! Thanx for everything, mate !
Da [Fr]OG
Having trouble with tribbles

Postby maxpayne2409 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:09 pm

danke schun mein spudhrer... english audio? or is it a jap film so ill need the subs? as it doesnt say in the specs (only says english subs)
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:17 pm

Its a japanese production, a low budget one. Check out the the AKA titles ;)

Lots of blood btw, i didn't mention it but i guess i should. The topics from the hhah frontpage which i've pulled over here.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Return to High Quality Section