Xtro Ii: The Second Encounter (1990)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Xtro Ii: The Second Encounter (1990)

Postby KOSH on Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:00 am

Damm - this place still afloat :P ? Well here's something I sought for so long:

Xtro II: The Second Encounter
PWT wrote:

Scientists at a secret underground complex have found a way to travel to another dimension. Three dimension-travellers are the first to go through the gate - but are soon attacked by something that interrupts the communication with Earth. This horrible something uses the gate to travel back to the underground complex. Most of the staff are evacuated, except four heavily-armed militaries and Dr. Casserly and Dr. Summerfield who just can't stand each other...

Here it comes, the "sequel" to the original video nasty schlock sci-fictioner.
Director Harry Bromley Davenport, who directed all three movies, made his two sequels totally different and some people have called 'em "one of the worst movies ever made". I think I've heard that kind of statements before
This if bullshit in my opinion because these kind of movies has never strived to become any masterpieces, they are low-budget genre efforts made for an beer drinking audience who just want some red, a few titties maybe and some stupid dialogue. These movie are made to be fun and nothing else. Who is afraid of a rubber costumed monster anyway?

Even this one is the uncut widescreen from Image Entertainment. The third movie is fullscreen and not from IE (because IE's release is OOP and very expensive). IE's release of Xtro III is also fullscreen though and even a few minutes shorter than my version. My Xtro III print looks very fine and I don't think it differs much in quality from IE's print.
Enjoy and take 'em for what they are!

Runtime * 01:30:01
Video Codec * XviD v1.1.0 (Final Build)
Video Bitrate * 1037 kb/s
Resolution * 672x368
Aspect Ratio * 1.83:1
Frames Per Second * 23.976
Frame Quality * 0.175 bits/pixel

Audio Codec * MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate * 112 kb/s (56/ch, stereo) VBR LAME 3.96 @ 48000 Hz

Imdb info * http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100975/

Xtro.II.1990.WS.UNCUT.DVDRip.XviD-PTW.avi

All Credits @ PTW for the original torrent at Zearc tracker :beerchug:

Note
- if demand is high I'll bring over the other 2 as well - this was the only one previously unavailable on ed2k though

now put your mouth around that and start swallowing :P
KOSH
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:15 am

Nice one mate ... beats the previous 'rough as' version I found floating around the same time I posted the Original Uncut version ...

The Original Uncut DVDRip version is already here:
viewtopic.php?t=2227

The Third one? ... we could do with that please ... :D

click clickety click click click ...

Gem

:beerchug:
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:07 am

yeah i saw the torrent for the third one the other day, havent downloaded it yet, but id like it
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Return to High Quality Section