X-Men (2000)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

X-Men (2000)

Postby Dark Pope on Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:29 pm

X-Men (2000)

A brilliant Bryan Singer adaptation from the classic sci-fi comic books.

Info:
CD1:
Video Codec: XViD
Runtime: 52:17 Min
Video: ~1484 kbps
Audio Format: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio bitrate: 384 kb/s (5 ch) CBR, 48000 Hz
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
Frame Size: 640x272
Framerate: 23,976fps

CD2:
Video Codec: XViD
Runtime: 52:01 Min
Video: ~1493 kbps
Audio Format: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio bitrate: 384 kb/s (5 ch) CBR, 48000 Hz
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
Frame Size: 640x272
Framerate: 23,976fps

X-Men at IMDb

Tagline: The future is here

Plot:
In the near future, where children are being born with a special X-Factor in their genes, giving them special powers, and making them "mutants", the seeds of a new Holocaust are being sewn by Senator Robert Kelly. The situation brings fellow mutants and former friends Erik Lehnsherr, a.k.a. Magneto, and Professor Charles Xavier into opposition. While Xavier seeks to stop the hatred toward mutants peacefully, Magneto seeks to even things out, with a machine that would speed up the mutation process in all humans, making everyone equal. To stop Magneto, Xavier brings together a special group of mutants called "X-Men" to stop him. In the meantime, 2 mysterious mutants, one named Logan, a powerful and agressive mutant with no past, no memories, and a young girl named Rogue emerge. Their quests for identities eventually land them in the sights of Xavier and Magneto, but for what purpose?

Links:
CD1: X-Men.2000.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.CD1-MRAD.avi

CD2: X-Men.2000.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.CD2-MRAD.avi

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Last edited by Dark Pope on Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have such sights to show you.
Dark Pope
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:43 pm

/me enters film cricket ( :) ) mode

To be honest, I was a tad dissapointed about the lack of action in the first xmen. The fights were quite tame and restricted. I mean this film had Ray Parks in it and they didn't even use him (a major crime imo).

In contrast if you look at the cartoon they a hilariously unaware of how much they actually smash into pieces.. I always found it amusing that these 'super heroes' actually did as much damage as they stopped most of the time, just smashing the crap out of the city then walking of, and smashing up somewhere else.

I hope the third one is a bit more, 'hands on' in that department, would like to see them smash something up like the good old days :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby knokk turnoo on Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:55 am

heck yeah, i go with you all the way about the smashing-part. :twisted:
monsters, freaks & creatures are just destined to go rampant like there was no tomorrow.
and nowadays freaks are well aware of their nature (hellboy- amongst others- even makes fun of themselves adressing that fact).

all those weirdo mutant freak0s should`ve long stopped acting like psychotic sissy ass pop stars hooked on crack, take their responsibilities more seriously for once and for all and raise hell again until shit really hits the fan.

it shouldnt be about "when push comes to shove" in modern fantasy-scifi-action movies..... it should be about "when push comes to a nuclear winter" :mrgreen:
knokk turnoo
Skutter

Return to High Quality Section