Wonderful Days (2003) NTSC (DVDr)

Quality VCD and DVDr rips only please. Namely from a non-screener DVD source. Please state any re-encoding methods, particulary for DVDr

Moderator: Movie Mods

Wonderful Days (2003) NTSC (DVDr)

Postby Dark Pope on Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:03 pm

Wonderful Days (2003)

This stunningly animated sci-fi/fantasy movie is from Korean hand of Kim Moon-saeng. Real eye candy. :o

Info:
Source: 1-1 copy from DVD-5
Runtime: 90 min
Video: Untouched
Audio: Korean DTS + DD 5.1
Subtitles: English, Chinese, Japanese

Wonderful Days at IMDb

Tagline: Wonderful days are coming...

Plot:
Earth is on the brink of extinction due to pollution and environmental disasters. In order to survive, humans create a shielded city called Ecoban that organically grows on its own, feeding on the earth's pollution. However, only a select few are allowed to live in the shielded city, leaving many to perish in the waste of the wilderness. Soon, there are reports that pollution levels are dropping, giving people hope that the entire Earth will once again be safe to live in. Conflicts arise after some city officials decide to continually pollute the earth so they can enjoy the prestige of living inside of Ecoban. Meanwhile, an intruder breaks into Ecoban as security frantically rushes to the scene of the crime. Jay, one of the leaders of the security unit, chases down the intruder only to find out that it's her first love, Suha. Previously assumed dead, Suha returns to Ecoban as a criminal, reminding Jay of his promise to her; that one day he will show her a blue sky, something that has been gone for too long. Now Jay feels torn between her long lost love and her civil duty as city security. Furthermore, Simon, the head of security and also in love with Jay, finds out about Suha's existence.

Link: Wonderful.Days.2003.iso
I have such sights to show you.
Dark Pope
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby John_Doe on Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:21 am

hmm.... I'd like to watch a decent xvid first, before I know if it's worth the dvd download. anyone...?
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

Postby hagbard on Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:01 pm

I am downloading a German xvid version of that one right now. Maybe you get lucky at the Animereactor or the Asian Cinema Forum.
hagbard
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby hagbard on Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:42 pm

Now see, what I just found: viewtopic.php?t=409

:wink:
hagbard
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby John_Doe on Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:04 am

LOL! And guess what I found? I had allready downloaded it a burned. My collection is getting too big to keep track of...
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

Return to VCD / SVCD / xVCD / DVDr