Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace (1999) PAL (Untouched DVD :)

Quality VCD and DVDr rips only please. Namely from a non-screener DVD source. Please state any re-encoding methods, particulary for DVDr

Moderator: Movie Mods

Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace (1999) PAL (Untouched DVD :)

Postby Dark Pope on Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:46 pm

Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Here 's the best deal you can get: download the 2 fully untouched DVD's and re-author them yourself! :D
Isn't that just great!

Info:
Ripper/Releaser: DonkeyJunk
Region: PAL
Runtime: 133 min
Menu: Yes
Extra's: Yes
Aspect Ratio: Wide Screen
Language: English, French
Subtitles: English, Dutch and French

Extra's:
    Exclusive deleted-scenes documentary features seven new sequences completed just for this DVD release: Complete Podrace Grid Sequence, Extended Podrace Lap Two, The Waterfall Sequence, The Air Taxi Sequence, Dawn Before the Race, Anakin's Scuffle with Greedo, Farewell to Jira.

"The Beginning: Making Episode I," an all-new hour-long documentary film culled from over 600 hours of footage, including an insider's look at Lucasfilm and ILM during the production.

Multi-angle storyboard to animatic to film segment featuring the Submarine and Podrace Lap 1 sequences.

Five featurettes explore the storyline, design, costumes, visual effects, and fight sequences.

Award-winning twelve-part Web documentary series that chronicles the production.

"Duel of the Fates" music video featuring John Williams.

Never-before-seen production photo gallery with special caption feature.

Theatrical posters and print campaign from around the world.

Theatrical teaser and launch trailers, and seven TV spots.

"Star Wars: Starfighter - The Making of a Game" featurette from LucasArts.

DVD-ROM weblink to exclusive Star Wars content.

Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace at IMDb

Tagline: Every generation has a legend. Every journey has a first step. Every saga has a beginning.

Plot:
As imminent conflict brews between the powerful Trade Federation and the peaceful planet of Naboo, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi travel to Naboo to warn the Queen of the galactic fallout which is to follow. Eventually, Naboo is invaded forcing the Jedis to evacuate the planet with the Queen and her court. They travel to the desert planet of Tatooine where they meet a slave boy called Anakin Skywalker who is evidently one with the Force. They enlist his help in fighting the war, while the Jedis confront one of the Dark Jedis behind the invasion, Darth Maul, while his master Darth Sidious continues to lead the invasion as a "phantom" behind the scenes.

Links:

Have fun! :beerchug:

[ Add all 8 links to your ed2k client ]
I have such sights to show you.
Dark Pope
Owns a Genesis Record

Return to VCD / SVCD / xVCD / DVDr