Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones (2002) PAL (DVDr)

Quality VCD and DVDr rips only please. Namely from a non-screener DVD source. Please state any re-encoding methods, particulary for DVDr

Moderator: Movie Mods

Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones (2002) PAL (DVDr)

Postby Dark Pope on Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:19 pm

Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

Who had ever thought that :-o Christopher Lee :-o would play in a Star Wars movie... :mrgreen:

Info:
Ripper/Releaser: StarFire
Runtime: 136 Min
Region: PAL
Aspect Ratio: Wide Screen
Audio Format: AC3 5.1 English
Menu: No
Extra's: No
Subtitles: Dutch

Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones at IMDb

Tagline: The Saga Continues.

Plot:
As now-Senator Padmé Amidala returns to Coruscant to vote on an important Senatorial matter, an assassination attempt on her life prompts the Jedi Council to send Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker to protect her and find out who the assassin is. As this is happening, a rogue Jedi named Count Dooku leads separatists on Geonosis to rebel against the Senate. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine moves for a vote for a Republic Army to protect the Republic, as there has not been a full-scale war since the formation of the Republic. As Obi-Wan's investigations lead him to Kamino, he finds a massive clone army being produced, with a bounty hunter - the last of the Mandalorians - named Jango Fett as the master clone. As he chases the elusive bounty hunter, Jango (and his cloned son Boba) leads Obi Wan to Geonosis, where he meets Count Dooku and finds a startling revelation about the former Jedi. As Anakin is left behind to protect Padmé, his feelings for her grow into something more than friendship. From Naboo to Tatooine, it grows into love for her. But when a tragedy strikes Anakin's life, he begins slipping away from the Light Side of the Force, and perhaps from the Force itself.

Links:
StarwarsII.Attack.of.the.Clones.[StarFire].part1.rar

StarwarsII.Attack.of.the.Clones.[StarFire].part2.rar

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
I have such sights to show you.
Dark Pope
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby Rolie on Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:22 am

Helemaal vergeten om een bedankje neer te zetten,..... dus bij deze. Druppelt lekker door...P1=58% en P2=20%.... :beerchug:
Rolie
Smeghead!

Postby Bassline on Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:30 am

Rolie wrote:Helemaal vergeten om een bedankje neer te zetten,..... dus bij deze. Druppelt lekker door...P1=58% en P2=20%.... :beerchug:

this is an English speaking forum so if possible please stick to English so we may be able to help you out :)
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Rolie on Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:19 pm

Bassline wrote:
Rolie wrote:Helemaal vergeten om een bedankje neer te zetten,..... dus bij deze. Druppelt lekker door...P1=58% en P2=20%.... :beerchug:

this is an English speaking forum so if possible please stick to English so we may be able to help you out :)

Of course, ... sorry mate... I was just saying thanks for the release and giving an update. Because i was the only one giving a reply, it didn't cross my mind this was an English speaking site.... my mistake... :? :mrgreen:
Rolie
Smeghead!

Postby Rolie on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:31 am

The movie is compleet and in share of course.. Thank You All... :mrgreen:
Rolie
Smeghead!

Return to VCD / SVCD / xVCD / DVDr