Hellboy (2004) NTSC (DVDr)

Quality VCD and DVDr rips only please. Namely from a non-screener DVD source. Please state any re-encoding methods, particulary for DVDr

Moderator: Movie Mods

Hellboy (2004) NTSC (DVDr)

Postby Dark Pope on Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:41 am

Hellboy (2004)

I've been waiting for ages to see this sci-fi/horror release from Guillermo del Toro... But I even waited longer to see it on DVD! :twisted:

Info:
Source: DVD5
Acpect Ratio: 16:9, 720 x 576
Format: NTSC
Playtime: 122 min
Video: Untouched
Menu: Untouched
Extras: None (Removed)
Audio: English, Dolby AC-3/6 ch & Dolby AC-3/2 ch
Subtitles: Dutch
Password: [oeshare.biz]

Hellboy at IMDb

Tagline: Give Evil Hell

Plot:
When a Nazi mystical experiment goes awry in 1944, the target of a wizard's spell, the child of Satan, Hellboy, is wrenched from his home, and adopted by the U.S. agents who intercept his arrival. Raised as a force of good, Hellboy grows up to be a full-fledged demon in the form of a man, complete with fierce red skin, a tail, a giant armored glove, and two large circles where his horns should be (if they ever grow back, Hellboy is quick to break them off). Now, the adult Hellboy, an investigator of the paranormal, is sent on a mission that brings him back in touch with the evil genius that started it all... that Nazi wizard (and just who is *he* anyway?). Accompanying him along the way are other agents, including Liz, a pyrokinetic woman Hellboy has feelings for, and Abe Sapien, a mysterious amphibian hominid...

Links:
[Oeshare.biz].Hell.Boy.DVD.NTSC.By.The.Oeshare.Crew.part1.rar

[Oeshare.biz].Hell.Boy.DVD.NTSC.By.The.Oeshare.Crew.part2.rar

Note: the rar files are password protected (sigh, not my idea :? ). Don't forget it: [oeshare.biz]

Click here to view the XViD post of Hellboy.

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
I have such sights to show you.
Dark Pope
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby GingerWarrior on Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:07 pm

Watched this with my 18month old daughter. She loved it! :? Anyone seen any 'cuddly' hellboys? Can only find action figures on the web.
GingerWarrior
42?

Return to VCD / SVCD / xVCD / DVDr