Prayer Of The Rollerboys (1991)

Verified - Rare sci-fi movies from TV, VHS, LaserDisc, or lower quality source. Also a place for lower quality rips.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Postby Gem]n[ on Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:41 pm

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102703/

PLOT:
Some time in the future, USA has declined and become a country of violence and racial prejudice. Griffin earns his living delivering pizzas while he tries to take care of his little brother. An old friend of his, Gary Lee, is the leader of a gang with big ambitions, the Rollerboys. Gary joins them to help the police keep track of them.

USER COMMENTS:
I thought this movie was great and I give it a 9. I give it this because it had cool music, GREAT skating stunts, and hot actors like Corey Haim and Christopher Collet. If you like either one of them, rent this movie. It's quite funny too, while a little sad.This movie's about a group called the Rollerboys who are trying to win back their homeland and Griffin (Corey Haim) finds himself having to get into their group to stop their plan and save his little bro. This also stars Patricia Arquette. So see this movie! It's great! :)

Jeeeees ... I'm going through my old Sci-Fi (Mind) collection now ... I had all these on VHS years ago ... wish I kept a few now ...

VERIFIED ... good quality ... FullScreen ... Source: VHS ? ... or bad DVDRip? ...

Audio looks slightly out of sync ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : XviD
Size : 512x384
Ratio : 4:3 (Full Screen)
Rate : 898 kbs
FPS : 23.976

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec : MP3
Rate : 134 kbs
FS : 48000Hz

ED2K Link:
ed2k: Prayer.Of.The.Rollerboys.1991.avi  [700.81 Mb] [Stats]

SUBTITLES:
None

Cheers,

Gem

:D
Last edited by Gem]n[ on Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Gem]n[ on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:57 am

VERIFIED ... pretty good quality ... full screen ... source unknown but possible VHS hence 4:3 screen ratio ...

P.S. Appologies for posting them in in the wrong section ...

Gem

:D
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Bassline on Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:12 pm

moved it here since i know there was a FS dvd of this available so i'm being presumptious to say it was ripped from that :mrgreen:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby maxpayne2409 on Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:33 am

ARGH ever since avid bloody merrions a bears tail everytime i see the name corey haim it reminds me of that stupid corey haim character he did :evil:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Return to Lower Quality section