The Wraith (1986)

Verified - Rare sci-fi movies from TV, VHS, LaserDisc, or lower quality source. Also a place for lower quality rips.

Moderator: Movie Mods

The Wraith (1986)

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:03 pm

The Wraith (1986)

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092240/

PLOT:
A small desert town has been harassed for months by a gang of drag racers, but so far no one has done anything to stop them. One day, a ghostly black car shows up, challenging members of the group to race, then killing them one by one. Neither the gang nor the police can catch the car or its driver, but some investigating into the gang's past may reveal just who's behind all this.

USER COMMENTS:
Well, this movie is one of those half-forgotten gems of this cool decade. As a child I use to rent this movie over and over again but then I forgot it's name when I grew older. Recently, when I started to look for old cult 80s, I stumbled upon this little nice saga. The story is ridiculous but quite entertaining (I love revenge) and there are many strange plot-holes through the whole movie. So why bother renting or buying this old s*** you may ask? Well if you are a child of the 80s and saw it back then, it can bring back some nice memories. If you are from that time but have not seen it, you MUST see it. Everyone else, just see it and enjoy a movie with one of the greatest cars ever on screen. For those who have seen it I just must make some statements of some of the major flaws in the film. How come that the police just let the thugs steal all the nerds cars in a small town like this? (very strange) And why don't the stupid morons see that they're next to die on the list when their buddies fall off one buy one. No fear at all...=) Well... all and all a funny flash-back. You know from like ten minutes into the movie how the end will be, but you'll KEEP on looking...

VERIFIED ... reasonable quality ... WideScreen ... Source: DVD ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : DivX 5.0
Bitrate : 984
Size : 640x352
FPS : 25.00
NVOP : No
BVOP : No
QPEL: No

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec : MP3
Bitrate : 116 kbs
Fs : 48000Hz

ED2K Link:
ed2k: the.wraith.(1986).dvd-divx.avi  [704.78 Mb] [Stats]

SUBTITLES:
None

I gotta say this was a good movie back then when me and my mate chuck went through a Sci-Fi mad period ... 1986 ... jeeez that was a few years ago ... and videos too ... :D

Cheers,

Gem

:D
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:42 pm

this movie is cool as ...
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mxyzptlk on Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:25 am

another classic gem,thx Gem

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Lower Quality section