Little Shop Of Horrors (1986)

Verified - Rare sci-fi movies from TV, VHS, LaserDisc, or lower quality source. Also a place for lower quality rips.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Little Shop Of Horrors (1986)

Postby Jynks on Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 am

IMDB

Seymour Krelborn, a poor, geeky young man, works in Mushnik's Flower Shop on Skid Row, which rarely gets customers. He's in love with Audrey, who also works at the flower shop, but she already has a boyfriend, sleazy sadistic dentist Orin Scrivello, DDS. One day, Seymour finds a bizarre plant that he calls Audrey II. It attracts business, but when trying to figure out how to nurture it, Seymour discovers it eats blood. He keeps it alive, feeding it his own blood, and by the time it's big enough and mature enough to speak, move, and sing, Audrey II persuades Seymour to kill, bribing him with fame, money, possessions, and the love of Audrey. It turns out that the plant isn't just hungry and mean, it came from outer space on a mission to take over the world.

ed2k: Little%20Shop%20Of%20Horrors%201986.BAD.AR.DVDrip.avi  [699.69 Mb] [Stats] (Full Screen Version)
ed2k: Alternative%20Ending%20To%20Little%20Shop%20Of%20Horrors.mpg  [43.15 Mb] [Stats]

New Ending

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Last edited by Jynks on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu May 10, 2007 8:25 pm

A couple of things, first fixing the typo in the year and removing a decade :)

Next, i'm going to move this since the AR of the rip is bad if those are screens... this isn't full screen, its a bad rip :(

Screens are 1.5:1 whilst the dvd i have is 1.83:1 encoded anamorphically.

Should look like this instead (made by manipulating your screens)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Jynks on Sat May 12, 2007 6:02 am

Yar.. there is no decent rips of this out that i know of.. i just got this fro ma search in mule. I have been trying to download it for a long time... had 7 copies running... most have lots of missing parts.. this is in the only one that has come down.

Thought i would just post it anyways
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Wed May 16, 2007 9:27 pm

I think i have it on DVD, but i have a huge list of things to rip and stuff like Rocky Horror and its sequel take priority, and even then they are scheduled way down the line.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Return to Lower Quality section