Shakedown: Return of the Sontarans (1994)

If you have something you think people might be interested in, post here and see if there's any interest.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Shakedown: Return of the Sontarans (1994)

Postby Bassline on Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:50 pm

PLOT
Code: Select all
The space solar yacht Tiger Moth under the command of no-nonsense Captain Lisa Deranne is on a cruise taking some rich misfits on a voyage through space. Unfortunately on their travels they have picked a stowaway, a shape-changing Rutan, a race that has been at war with another race, the Sontarans, since the dawn of time. The Rutan has important news regarding the war and the Sontarans, and upon hearing the news, attack the Tiger Moth and take it over. The Rutan hides itself among the crew and one by one the Sontarans and the human crew are murdered by the Rutan. The Sontarans plan to destroy all life on the Tiger Moth. Can Lisa find out who the Rutan is before the Sontarans destroy her ship and her life?...

IMDB

Based upon characters created for the TV series _"Doctor Who" (1963) ()_ . The Sontarans first appeared in the 1973 episode "The Time Warrior" written by Robert Holmes. Screenwriter Terence Dicks was script editor of the series at the time. Copyright restrictions prevented The Doctor from appearing in this film.

It's only 55mins long and would be about 400mb download (if i release it) ;)
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Bassline on Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:32 pm

added an image of the cover if anyone is interested :wacky: forgot to say it's a VHS rip aswell since it's never made it to DVD :wink:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:19 pm

yes, please release it :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby MCMLXXXVIII on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:42 am

This Doctor Who fan says yes! 8)
MCMLXXXVIII
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Bassline on Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:29 am

Bassline
Modding the Machine

Return to Anyone interested in...