Superman: Doomsday (2007)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Superman: Doomsday (2007)

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:19 pm

The most shocking showdown in Superman history! When Lexcorp accidentally unearths the intergalactic serial killer Doomsday, Superman battles the creature head on in the fight of his life...literally. The world collectively mourns their fallen hero; humanity realizes it will never feel truly safe again. Superman's enemies rejoice all but Lex Luthor, who grieves the loss in his own demented manner, setting off a chilling chain of events that even he couldn't have foreseen. Inspired by the bestselling graphic novel of all time, DC Comics' The Death of Superman, this feature-length animated adventure boasts exciting action sequences that rivals anything you've ever seen starring the Man of Steel!

Image Image Image Image

ed2k: Superman.Doomsday.2007.DVDRip.XviD-eDKN.avi  [700.37 Mb] [Stats]
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:22 pm

downloaded a DVDr of this, probably won't watch it for ages but please let me know if its crap :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Re: Superman: Doomsday (2007)

Postby trojanhorse37 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:12 am

I been looking for this
Thanks
:wink:
trojanhorse37
Skutter

Postby Jynks on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 pm

do not know about the quality of rip but i have the dvd and it is awsome.... if the live action should look at this.. The cartoon superman is a billion times better than the movies .. even the old cartoon.

"I mean if you going to make a superman movie have him hit something" - Kevin Smith

"A story isn;'t a superman story unless a villan has been punched into a sky rise building witch then collapses." - Allan Moore

"Most people only know the movie superman. "the boy scout" superman... he is in fact a very dark character with inner demons who rules the DC universe like Starlan. its supermans way or the highway. Lex is the real hero." - Steve Bisely
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby karstmobile on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:55 am

I was surprised... especially liked the Satan's anus... :lol:
karstmobile
the Angry Klingon

Location: Outside of the Discovery One waiting for HAL to open the damn pod bay doors...

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 am

@jynks, i thought the film flicked wildly between crude basic animation to lavish bits. i'm not a fan of the characterisation of this one; the style is off.

But the fight scene in metropolis was a pleasure to watch, mass destruction like this is sadly missing in superhero movies :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby Jynks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:41 pm

yea.. where the hell did the 300+ million go in superman returns? What a freakn joke that movie was.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:42 pm

They could have made 30-40 episodes of farscape for that! :googley:

(I'm a strange person, money of that scale is judged by how many episodes of Farscape could have been made for it and years i date from 1977 :googley:)

I dunno, Superman Returns wasn't that bad to be honest, it was quite watchable. Significant portions probably went to Kevin Spacey and the aeroplane bit. :jesus:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby Vae Victis on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:57 am

Also the whole continent thing would take a big bite out of that 300 million.

And where do you get kryptonite? There isn't much left, so that costs even more than the continent.

And organizing the power outages?

Actually it's pretty cheap!
Got milk?
Vae Victis
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby MyK on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 pm

300 briefcases full of smackaroos for the crap of the century? Holly Marry, mother of :jesus: OK, so you need one of them to pay for the transport of the remaining 299 (that's a lot of tall fat ugly & evil looking bodyguards we're talking of here, and they must pay installments for those big heavy golden necklaces they're wearing around their necks), then you need another one to pay off the duty officers (cuz it's insane to keep suck large sums of money in a country where that ain't all that much, so you wanna move it somewhere you can buy yourself a country or at least an English speaking mini elephant), then another one to get rid of all the Hispanic people living in your new neighborhood (provided you're not of Hispanic origin yourself, and in the unfortunate other case you'd wanna get rid of all the others then),... leaving you 297 BFoS... paying for taxes and peanuts... leaving you some 238 BFoS... loosing one cuz you ran out of extra soft extra absorbent toilet paper (and you can afford to wipe your asloch with it even if just for the kicks of it and testing how well the color of your rich crap fits with evergreen and would it stick to the president)... 237 BFoS... ... ... Holly smegma, did they at least make it into Guinness' book or records? :twisted: :mrgreen:
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby m0nty on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:32 pm

300 briefcases full of smackaroos for the crap of the century?

that's a bit hardsh there myk.. i thought superman returns was ok(ish) but could have been a lot better.

it certainly isn't the crap of the century though.. transmorphers probably takes that crown.

but then again, has anybody else seen '1408' yet? now that movie is a real good contender for the 'crap of the century' award.
Oh! Sorry, guess I was wrong. I'm sure your information is correct and... In fact, I'm usually quite wrong, quite unreliable actually. To be honest with you, I'm insane. - Daniel Jackson
m0nty
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby MyK on Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:05 pm

I should've wrote "crap of the century that I was actually stupid enough to pay for" sorry for that, my bad ;)
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Return to High Quality Section