The Tomorrow People

Any problems, requests or comments regarding the site can go in here.

The Tomorrow People

Postby jfmm69 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 am

Hello,my friends.
My name is Juan and write you from Spain. I found this page while I was looking for a british series I loved when I was a child,the original 'Tomorrow Peoples' 70's series. I found it here some days ago but I see it was posted years ago and almost any chapter is being shared.
Could anyone help me to complete this series? Could you share it again or tell me about any torrent or direct links? I'd thank you very much. My english isn't good but I'd love to see this series again.
I'm looking for other 70's series I loved in my childhood: Under the mountain,Into the labyrinth and children from Stonehenge. Do you know if is possible to find'em actually?
Lots of thanks. I'll thank your help to complete The Toorrow People series. See you. Thanks for your patience and kindness.
jfmm69
Red Shirted Trekker

Re: The Tomorrow People

Postby pure on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Havent checked the files for sources yet but have you made sure you are connected the right way? Most files live for very long on ed2k.

Also please post requests in the correct section, so if any mod could move this into the right section :)
pure
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby jfmm69 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello. Thanks for your answer. I'm connected to emule security 2 (I used donkeyserver 2 but is down since last week). I'll keep trying.
Another thing. Where should I post this question ? Or better said,which is the right place for this question? I'm new here and don't know anything about what I can do or how to do it.
Thanks again and sorry for being annoying.
jfmm69
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby jfmm69 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 pm

For being sure,while trying to download these chapters (actually I'm interested in seasons 6-8) I tried to dl some other stuff and did the same with torrents. Just the T.P. Chapters aren't working (even in torrent aren't seeded),the other things are ok. Thanks again for everything.
jfmm69
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby pure on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:43 pm

It would go into the Reshare Requests section ;)
Just make sure you connect to KAD, thats the most important IMO. Try to bootstrap if you havent got any luck connecting to KAD. :beerchug:
pure
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby jfmm69 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 am

Lots of thanks again,I wrote a message on that section some seconds ago,after reading your new answer. I tried all I can for finding the missing chapters but actually on emule just one people is sharin 'em,and not always... Torrents are the same. But i'm downloading other things without any problem so I think that my pc hasn't any problem,is just that nobody's sharing. Hope someone will help me now. Lots of thanks again for your patience and kindness,you're great! :drunk:
jfmm69
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby elanze on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:28 am

Some word in spanish, :beerchug:

Code: Select all
Hola jfmm69 el enlace de la tempporada 8 es solo 1 el que hay en el post de la serie si tiene fuentes, los  demas parece que no pero puedes hacer busquedas en emule y salen otros archivos de esas temporadas quizas tengan fuentes, suerte
elanze
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 pm

hello, my name is Jacob (Jacobi) and I'm from Spain too, the corrupt bit where all the English live.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Return to Site Help & Development