The Day After Tomorrow (2004) *TELECiNE*

Unverified releases of all formats, and DVD-Screeners, cams, TS, etc.

Moderator: Movie Mods

The Day After Tomorrow - Internal TS (2004)

Postby d0c on Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:28 am

The Day After Tomorrow (2004)
IMDB

Plot:
A climatologist tries to figure out a way to save the world from abrupt global warming. He must get to his young son in New York, which is being taken over by a new ice age.

Screenshot:

Rip Info:
Filmed by GFavored
SOURCE - Internal TS
Region - NTSC
FPS - 29FPS
MPG Header - VCD
Disc - 1
Language - English
Including Chapters

EDLink:
DATinternalGF.cue
DATinternalGF.bin

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Blade Runner on Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:08 am

:beerchug: cheers mate I'll have a look at this
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby maxpayne2409 on Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:42 pm

A climatologist tries to figure out a way to save the world

haha why not jsut say weatherman, jsut coz it doesnt sound as good, john kettley is a weatherman a weatherman a weathermnan john kettley is a weatherman... but doesnt try to save the world :lol: anyone whose heard A Tribe of Toffs - John Kettley is a weatherman song will get that
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby mw2merc on Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:27 pm

Ah, nice. Well, I'm not waiting around any longer for my friend to show up, so guess I'm gonna see this one on my own. I got the 'water' version of the button & both small posters from the local theater.
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:43 am

*moved*
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby helenahandbasket on Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:50 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:haha why not jsut say weatherman, jsut coz it doesnt sound as good, john kettley is a weatherman a weatherman a weathermnan john kettley is a weatherman... but doesnt try to save the world :lol: anyone whose heard A Tribe of Toffs - John Kettley is a weatherman song will get that

You're right. It doesn't sound as fancy. I would get the wrong impression of his character though if they used weatherman. When I hear that I think of someone on tv who reports the weather. A climatologist is someone who just studies weather and weather pattterns. I've known lots of weathermen who didn't really do that. I think they got the job because no one else really wanted it. :lol:
Antipodal Celluloid - Putting a chokehold on the world, one throat at a time.
helenahandbasket
Smeghead!

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:10 pm

:o id love to be a weatherman.... well i say love i mean id tolerate being one.... i say tolerate i actually mean id screw my testicles into acid covered vice clamps before ever presenting the weather
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:16 pm

helenahandbasket wrote:You're right. It doesn't sound as fancy. I would get the wrong impression of his character though if they used weatherman. When I hear that I think of someone on tv who reports the weather. A climatologist is someone who just studies weather and weather pattterns. I've known lots of weathermen who didn't really do that. I think they got the job because no one else really wanted it. :lol:

Ditto that. That's exactly why they didn't say 'weatherman'. Because that IS what most people think of, is some guy on TV. Climatologist refers to someone who gets out and does real research.

PS - Max, I have a job offer for you. Heh heh heh!!! :twisted:
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:40 pm

lol people who study the weather arent doing real research, all theyre doing is wasting money on trivial pursuits that they think are important and i think are crap, wanna put money into something good? research a cure for cancer, vehicles to explore the depths further then any current sub can go. emission less vehicles and machines, interplanetary space travel in half the time it currently takes, anything but the lame ass excuse of work "the weather" when i wanna know the weather i look outside, climatologists are in the same league as people who think being a philosopher is having a real job
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby d0c on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:00 pm

usually you all are of topic again... for godsake discuss the movie or say thank you to me for posting this 0-sec here.... show the l33t some respect!
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:10 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:lol people who study the weather arent doing real research, all theyre doing is wasting money on trivial pursuits that they think are important and i think are crap

Like sports stars and actors? None of that helps advance the human race. Oh yeah, food service, retail sales, & lots more don't either. So why should anyone do anything? Climatology is everybit as useful as any science.

Oh wait, I'm talking to the guy w/ no job. :lol:

PS - Anyone who refers to themselves as l33t, aren't. Sorry d0c. It was a good movie. I liked it. It's mostly about the survival & the triumph of man. Anyone else hate the Vice President?
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby d0c on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:14 pm

mw2merc wrote:PS - Anyone who refers to themselves as l33t, aren't. Sorry d0c.

so whats with the attitude mr smarty pants?... i eat lamers for breakfast.. some aint l33t but i am l33t.. you gotta accept it, and live with that for the rest of your life...
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:30 pm

Yeah, like how all those stupid script kiddies call themselves l33t. Um, no. You must get pretty hungry. Sorry, I have trouble accepting lies. 0-sec? Seeing the movie came out on Fri, & this thread started Mon, that's not even close.
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:39 pm

movie was ok quality of the release was pretty good apart from the voices being drowned out on occasions.

6/10 (IMO)......may have got more if i'd have got off my lazy ass and gone to the cinema to see it :mrgreen:

and this was originally posted on saturday so it's hardly 0-sec being posted here on the tuesday following...i'd already completed it by the time you posted it here :lol:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:52 pm

mw2merc wrote:Yeah, like how all those stupid script kiddies call themselves l33t. Um, no. You must get pretty hungry. Sorry, I have trouble accepting lies. 0-sec? Seeing the movie came out on Fri, & this thread started Mon, that's not even close.

i am not gonna bite on your flame bait mr smarty pants, but i eat easly lamers as you for breakfast every day :eatthis: you just watch your blood pressure it may pop up very high, when you now realise not all can be l33t, its just the few that can be and your not one of them..
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby mw2merc on Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:14 am

d0c wrote:i am not gonna bite on your flame bait mr smarty pants, but i eat easly lamers as you for breakfast every day :eatthis: you just watch your blood pressure it may pop up very high, when you now realise not all can be l33t, its just the few that can be and your not one of them..

Well, obviously you're trying. You don't know very much about me, and on this board, your opinion of me is rock bottom. My bloodpressure's just great. Well if you realized not everyone could be 'Elite' then you'd probably cry when you also realized you weren't. :cry:
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby maxpayne2409 on Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:30 am

lol whats the deal with being elite/l33t??? it also seems really nerdy ot me, people shouldnt post movies jsut to get repsect and status, tehy should post movies because they enjoy helping out others who are interested in teh same things they are, i dont release stuff for glory, i jsut release because i enjoy getting movies out there for people to see and in return downloading myself other movies to see

d0c im not saying you do release things just for glory and status, i was jsut refering to releasers globally who do, especially over at fh ppl seem to release jsut because they hanker after glory

and as far as im concerned no1 is l33t/elite until they develop something to aid mankind, like cure for cancer, something to wipe out famine and war, or something to eradicate bush from ever having existed
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby mw2merc on Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:02 am

maxpayne2409 wrote:lol whats the deal with being elite/l33t??? it also seems really nerdy ot me, people shouldnt post movies jsut to get repsect and status, tehy should post movies because they enjoy helping out others who are interested in teh same things they are, i dont release stuff for glory, i jsut release because i enjoy getting movies out there for people to see and in return downloading myself other movies to see

Exactly. Same here.

maxpayne2409 wrote:especially over at fh ppl seem to release jsut because they hanker after glory

They must not any friends. Or at least none that respect them.

maxpayne2409 wrote:and as far as im concerned no1 is l33t/elite until they develop something to aid mankind, like cure for cancer, something to wipe out famine and war, or something to eradicate bush from ever having existed

All of those are valid issues. :lol:
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby maxpayne2409 on Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:06 am

lol for some reason while reading that i couldnt stop thinking of the song

smokie feat roy "chubby" brown - alice, alice who the fuck is alice :wacky:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby d0c on Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:29 am

can i be topnotch if i cant be l33t? :lol: usually you guys take this to seriouse :beerchug:
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Next

Return to Screeners & Unverifed Releases