The Day After Tomorrow (2004) *TELECiNE*

Unverified releases of all formats, and DVD-Screeners, cams, TS, etc.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Postby mw2merc on Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:04 pm

Sure, why not. :D
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby helenahandbasket on Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:08 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:lol people who study the weather arent doing real research, all theyre doing is wasting money on trivial pursuits that they think are important and i think are crap, wanna put money into something good? research a cure for cancer, vehicles to explore the depths further then any current sub can go. emission less vehicles and machines, interplanetary space travel in half the time it currently takes, anything but the lame ass excuse of work "the weather" when i wanna know the weather i look outside, climatologists are in the same league as people who think being a philosopher is having a real job

I'm sorry Max but I have to object here. Without Climatology and Meterology then we wouldn't have adequate warning for hurricanes or other large storms. Without that, I'm sure Hurricane Andrew would have killed many more people than it did. We need a better warning system for tornados, which they are researching and working on now. I think it does good and it's worth studying. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one maybe? :mrgreen:

To stay on topic, this movie wasn't too bad. The science part of it is complete crap, but there's nothing quite like watching buildings get crushed to a fine powder on the big screen. I thought it was pretty entertaining.
Antipodal Celluloid - Putting a chokehold on the world, one throat at a time.
helenahandbasket
Smeghead!

Postby maxpayne2409 on Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:10 am

i live in england so i dont ahve to worry about... well any sort of weather really as all we get is drizzle lol, so i really have no clue about all these tornados and stuff, for isntance i didnt even know of a hurricane andrew :?
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:35 am

@max, they look at the wavey lines on the weather (as opposed to the uk style, its going to drizzle here... here..and..here, and the cloud smiley goes here style) and then take a peek out the window. If its 'a bit windy' it normally means a hurricane is coming :lol:

Apparantly the biggest cluster of computers in the world is simulating weather patterns (or at least the big cluster in japan is). Although I suspect its probably trying to figure out where godzilla will next attack, whilst the technicians are busy trying to install the latest version of msn messager without realising they can't install because they aren't logged in as administrator.

So sayeth Michael Fish.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby maxpayne2409 on Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:55 pm

i think japan is trying to use all those computers to synthesise godzilla treats for him because have you noticed in some of the godzilla movies hes on the side fo good and helps stop invading monsters, yet other times hes trying to destroy tokyo (insurance must be sky high there), i guess the times he helps are when they give him some godzilla treats :lol: u know id like to see godzilla take on that giant monster of the western world we all know as... bill gates :lol: unfortunately bill would win by playing dirty and attacking godzilla through a security vunerability in his back door, also known as the "bumming him into the middle of next week" technique in oriental samurai circles :lol:

incidently am i the only one who thought jet jaguar from terror of mechagodzilla looked like some sort of robotic paedophile/dungeon master :lol: or a cross between Sid Little & Eddie Large of Little & Large (80's uk comedians) fame
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby helenahandbasket on Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:32 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:i live in england so i dont ahve to worry about... well any sort of weather really as all we get is drizzle lol, so i really have no clue about all these tornados and stuff, for isntance i didnt even know of a hurricane andrew :?

Aw that's right! I'd forgotten that you live on the other side of the pond. :)

Hurricane Andrew hit the southern US here back in '92. Actually you can still see damage from it that's never been repaired if you drive south and get closer to Miami. Here's a little website that tells about it.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/1992andrew.html
Antipodal Celluloid - Putting a chokehold on the world, one throat at a time.
helenahandbasket
Smeghead!

Postby Bassline on Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:42 pm

i remember Andrew and i'm in the UK....but then i am a bit of a nerd when it comes to the weather :wacky: i'm one of those mad bastards thats gonna spend an entire holiday chasing tornado's when i get the cash to get over there :mrgreen:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby maxpayne2409 on Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:19 pm

go ot mexico and stock up on the chilli then u can make ur own bassline hehe :lol:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby Bassline on Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:50 pm

don't like chilli :wacky:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Ingolf on Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:38 am

:beerchug:
Cool site!! Just found it, and have already added about 50 links... u guys r gonna eat all my HD space :)
Thx for this release!
:beerchug:

Btw.. there is www.dead-donkey.com and scifi.dead-donkey.com .. are there any more? :?
__
Conspiracies
Ingolf
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:09 am

maxpayne2409 wrote:i think japan is trying to use all those computers to synthesise godzilla treats for him because have you noticed in some of the godzilla movies hes on the side fo good and helps stop invading monsters, yet other times hes trying to destroy tokyo

In the movies, he was ORIGINALLY evil, then they made him good, then they made him evil again in the newer movies. If you want specifics, I'll ask my roomie. G-Man gets quite the praise w/ us.

maxpayne2409 wrote:incidently am i the only one who thought jet jaguar from terror of mechagodzilla looked like some sort of robotic paedophile/dungeon master

He looks almost identical to Ultraman actually, Jet Jaguar was ONLY used once as the creators of Ultraman sued & JJ could NOT be used again.
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:51 am

@mw2merc - ah fair enough then ive never seen ultraman but u seem to be a godzilla etc aficionado so i will take your word on it :)

@ingolf -
u guys r gonna eat all my HD space

yummy i love hdd space for breakfast lol, i tried persuading spud to make action-donkey (well i mentioned it once) :lol:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:03 pm

maxpayne2409 wrote:@mw2merc - ah fair enough then ive never seen ultraman but u seem to be a godzilla etc aficionado so i will take your word on it :)

Not sure I'd go that far, but I have seen almost every G movie & have discussed G-Man alot. My roomie made up a GREAT reason why he attacks Tokyo. Cause his mate's burried under it. :lol:

maxpayne2409 wrote:i tried persuading spud to make action-donkey (well i mentioned it once) :lol:

Oh no. Why not just combine all the Dead-Donkey's into Ultimate-Donkey? I'll tell you why, cause then Spud & all the @s, MODs, Site Owners, & ISPs involved will get harrassed till they finally give up & close, that's why. :evil:
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:44 pm

Max, here's Jet Jaguar & the Ultramen:

Jet Jaguar

Ultra People
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:39 pm

ah i see.... so its a star trek.farscape nerd convention then? :beerchug: :lol: , oh man sometimes im so funny i kill me :lol: :lol:

altho on a serious note i can see why they sued and won, shame tho coz jet jaguar was cool
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby John_Doe on Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:40 am

I can't believe they actually advertise with 'From the Director of Independence Day'!!!!!
That movie stands as a marking point of Hollywood's demise, setting a new low in what shit could be put on film and fool people into paying for.

They should've just advertised with something like 'Why think for yourself, when we can show you great digital special effects?' or if that's too long just go with 'We spent alot of money on the effects' or even shorter 'Shit Story. Great effects' That way people would at least know what they were getting into.

I wish this film was more like 'The Day After', ie. a more fact based (almost documentary style) aproach, just showing how terrible and shitty things are and with NO HAPPY ENDING!
Man, I HATE happy endings! HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM!!!!! They make me natious beyond any gore filled splatter. :matrix:
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

The Day After Tomorrow (2004) *TELECiNE*

Postby Blade Runner on Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:09 am

The Day After Tomorrow (2004)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319262/

Video: Xvid 1195kbps
Resolution: 640*272
Audio: AC3 448kps

Links:
ed2k: The.Day.After.Tomorrow.2004.CD1.TC.XviD.INTERNAL.avi  [699.05 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Day.After.Tomorrow.2004.CD2.TC.XviD.INTERNAL.avi  [699.50 Mb] [Stats]

Screens:

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Last edited by Blade Runner on Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby mw2merc on Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:29 pm

Looks pretty good, thanks.
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:19 pm

*moved*
ImageImage