I Killed Einstein, Gentlemen (1970)

Verified - Rare sci-fi movies from TV, VHS, LaserDisc, or lower quality source. Also a place for lower quality rips.

Moderator: Movie Mods

I Killed Einstein, Gentlemen (1970)

Postby d0c on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:56 pm

Zabil Jsem Einsteina, Panove (1970)
AKA: I Killed Einstein, Gentlemen
Director: Oldrich Lipsky
Genre: Surreal Sci-Fi Comedy
Runtime: 95 min
Language: Czech
Subs: Unavailable atm
Color: Color (Eastmancolor)
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065235/

[quote]
This futuristic science fiction comedy features an atomic bomb blast that causes women to grow beards and lose the ability to have children. A summit meeting is held at the United Nations, with the proposed solution of building a time machine. The decision is made to travel back in time and murder Einstein, with the hopeful result being that without the noted mathematician's research there will be no atomic bombs. A team of scientists travel back to the early part of the 20th century. They are able to find Einstein, but a female scientist falls in love with him. One scientists ceases to exist because his father is killed due to the invasion of the futuristic survivalists. A second journey back through time converts Einstein into a violinist. �?
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby elanze on Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:36 pm

Wow, doc very rare film, i also saw another film from Oldrich Lipsky, "Adela Jeste Nevecerela" with the Great master of animation Jan Svankmajer, and it is a good film.
This "Adela..." has subs, maybe i could post if you want. Its a kind of subreal comedy about the inspector Nick Carter, who travels to Praga. There is some criminal scientist that creates a killer plant called "Adela".

Thanks.
elanze
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby d0c on Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:30 am

your welcome to post :) ... but remember to make your own post for that movie and dont post it in here... ok...
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Lower Quality section