How William Shatner Changed The World (2005)

Science Fiction and Science related documentries and video studies.

Moderator: Misc Mods

How William Shatner Changed The World (2005)

Postby Jynks on Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:18 pm

greenphantom wrote:

[Official site]

Could a TV show propel us into a real-life final frontier? Could a fictional captain change the way we interact with our world?

While you could argue that William Shatner changed the world, he's downright sure of it. And he's taken the liberty of making a two-hour documentary to prove it.

From "communicator"-style flip phones, to medical imaging, to space-craft propulsion, tune in November 13 at 8:00 pm ET to see how the fiction of the U.S.S. Enterprise and crew inspired a world of science in reality.

Specs
Video Codec: DivX
Video Bitrate: 945 kb/s
Video Resolution: 640x368
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.74:1
Audio Codec: MP3
Audio BitRate: 128 kb/s (64/ch, stereo) CBR
Audio Channels: 2
RunTime Per Part: 01:30:36
Number Of Parts: 1
Part Size: 700 MB
Ripped by I_M

<I>Posted by Illiterate_Monkey to mvgroup.org</I>

DSC.TVCap.How.William.Shatner.Changed.The.World.divx.mp3.avi.torrent

This is SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby ThunderBear on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:05 pm

He's so full of himself it's nauseating.

As far as I remember he was only an actor on the show, and didn't have anything to do with props and scripts. I've read his biography, and can't seem to recall him taking credit for anything else than himself as an actor/character was the centre of the show.

Some of the other actors actually despised him.
ThunderBear
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Jynks on Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:57 pm

What are you talking about.. he's a freakn legend!!! I love actors that do not take themselves seriously.... this doco just spends the entire time paying himself and trekies out... it is so funny....
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Return to Scifi & Science Documentaries