Total Recall SE (1990)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Total Recall SE (1990)

Postby K9 on Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:21 am

Total Recall (1990) WAF Rip

What is reality when you can't trust your memory? Arnold Schwartzenegger is an Earthbound construction worker who keeps having dreams about Mars. A trip to a false memory transplant service for an imaginary trip to Mars goes terribly wrong and another personality surfaces. When his old self returns, he finds groups of his friends and several strangers seem to have orders to kill him. He finds records his other self left him that tell him to get to Mars to join up with the underground. The reality of the situation is constantly in question. Who is he? Which personality is correct? Which version of reality is true?
IMDB

CD1
Video: xvid,1322kbps, 720x384, 23.98fps
Audio: DVM AC3 5.1chn

CD2
Video: xvid,1225kbps, 720x384, 23.98fps
Audio: DVM AC3 5.1chn

Total.Recall.1990.SE.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.CD1-WAF.avi
Total.Recall.1990.SE.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.5.1CH.CD2-WAF.avi

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
K9
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby John_Doe on Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:21 am

hmm... any need for me to download this SE when I've got the "regular" one?
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

Postby K9 on Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:15 am

I supposed this version is better. This is what I got from Amazon:

Product Description
This Special Edition DVD allows you to experience TOTAL RECALL the way it was meant to be seen & heard. 16:9 Newly remastered Widescreen Version will immerse you in the action. 5.1 Newly remastered Dolby Surround with Nearfield performance. Audio mix delivers optimum home theater audio performance. Arnold Schwarzenegger provides a rare audio commentary along with Director Paul Verhoeven.
K9
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to High Quality Section