Wing Commander (1999)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Wing Commander (1999)

Postby Crying Freeman on Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:08 pm

The descendants of the first ones to travel space are regarded as people of lesser worth. Half a millennium after the first ships launched in search of a better life, the Pilgrims still are discriminated. When the Kilrathi declare war against the human race, it is up to Christopher Blair, Pilgrim halfling, to help avoid complete annihilation. Since the Kilrathi managed to conquer a Navcom unit, they know the jump coordinates to Earth. And since the terran fleet is two hours further away from home than the Kilrathi fleet, the only hope of Mankind is to set trust in a Pilgrim, who can astrogate by feeling and does not need a Navcom unit - it's all genetics.

Movie Specs:
Codec - Xvid
Size - 699 MB (or 716,756 KB or 733,958,144 bytes)
Runtime - 01:35:31 (143,275 fr)
Resolution - 640x272 (2.35:1) [=40:17]
FPS - 25
Video Bitrate - 888 kb/s / 0.204 bits/pixel
Audio Bitrate - 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
128 kb/s (64/ch, stereo) VBR LAME3.90.°
48000 Hz
VobSubs - Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0131646/

ed2k: Wing.Commander.(1999).avi  [699.96 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Wing.Commander.Vob.Subs.rar  [2.57 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Crying Freeman
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby OfF3nSiV3 on Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:43 am

must be a really bad movie..3.6 imdb rating :cry:
OfF3nSiV3
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby El Mariachi on Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:00 pm

actually it is.
I tried to like it, but I still couldn't
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:44 pm

hahahaha yea fully!!

The game was so amazing when it came out though... back when sound cards were a new fenangled device. Some one might 3want to check but I belive it was the first game to EVER have full motion video cut scenes with voice and sound tracks... a real ground breaking game.

Still this movie is watchable.. hardly worse than Mark the "I am to a jedi" Hammial in wing commander 3 or 4 or what ever.. if you can watch that this flick will be no prob.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:32 am

Jynks wrote:

hahahaha yea fully!!

The game was so amazing when it came out though... back when sound cards were a new fenangled device. Some one might 3want to check but I belive it was the first game to EVER have full motion video cut scenes with voice and sound tracks... a real ground breaking game.

Still this movie is watchable.. hardly worse than Mark the "I am to a jedi" Hammial in wing commander 3 or 4 or what ever.. if you can watch that this flick will be no prob.

biggest problem is the lack of Kilrathi in this movie. Can't really tell if I saw them for over 10 seconds
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Return to High Quality Section