Angels Don't Play This HAARP & C2C (Katrina & New Or

Science Fiction and Science related documentries and video studies.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Postby barry on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:51 am

Masterpiece wrote:You know, Nick Begich is actually just repeating, what is already stated as beeing a sought concept. Others say it's already a PROVEN concept, and others say it's just bull. And thats why I don't debate issues like this or 911 - but just stick to posting movies. What some guy on the internet says about HAARP isn't going to provide any real answers anyway. And rebutal by pointing to the HAARP website or common knowledge is about the same (now that you like analogies) as asking George Bush, whether or not evil men in a cave is out to get him with weapons of mass-sticks-and-stones, and blindley accept a "yes", Even though every, normal, thinking person knows by now, that the guy is just an untreated alcoholic with an incredibly dangerous paranoia, hence, he was definetly not right about that, but others might think so, if they blindley accept the "yes" (and some actually do). Thats why a debate about HAAARP or simillar isues on filesharing sites is utterly pointless. Simply a complete waste of time.

All too true. I just can't help thinking that far too many people are passive when presented with such claims, to the point where such claims may become widespread and eventually are considered received wisdom.
barry
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Masterpiece on Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:08 am

barry wrote:All too true. I just can't help thinking that far too many people are passive when presented with such claims, to the point where such claims may become widespread and eventually are considered received wisdom.

Now that I agree with - in any case. It's a bit like the story about "The Emperors new Clothes". The sheple (whoever they are) will all too often blindley follow the majority's opinion about whats real, and whats not, even if they know, that it's just "manufactured" conscent, with no basis in fact whatsoever, or only based in "fact" held as a secret from the public (maybe because of "national security). But it works! Because fantasy very often prevails over reason if it's unifying.
Masterpiece
the Angry Klingon

Previous

Return to Scifi & Science Documentaries