ST:Enterprise

The place to discuss Movies, Music, Games, Literature. All Sci-fi releated discussions. Whether it's about favourite movies, movie quotes, movie news etc. Please try and stay on topic (off-topic banter to above section).

Moderator: General Mods

Postby Purple.Nightmare on Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:57 am

i voted KILL IT NOW!! liked STTNG, DS9 was watchable 4 a while but everything since deserves 2 B nuked!! :D
In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
Purple.Nightmare
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:14 am

I must be the only living voyager fan (GO TUVOK!!)
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby outofspace2000 on Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:05 am

I though Voyager was great to 8)
outofspace2000
Skutter

Postby mr burns on Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:47 am

I thought Voyager was pants! I always prefered TNG and DS9, ENT started dissapointing but it's improving all the time. Come on Archer :matrix: :-o
mr burns
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Sun May 02, 2004 6:06 pm

*cough-Hugff*Babylon*oughua*5*hugh*
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Mon May 10, 2004 12:53 pm

Enterprise Canceled?

Seams we are not the only ones thinking about this discussion.

Save Enterprise
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mw2merc on Mon May 10, 2004 6:47 pm

Burn in HELL Enterprise, burn in HELL!!! :twisted: :lol: :beerchug:
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby outofspace2000 on Mon May 10, 2004 6:49 pm

I want it to survive!!

I'm enjoying it at the moment they've got a great story line. Its still shit loads better than DS9 :P
outofspace2000
Skutter

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon May 10, 2004 10:32 pm

no way, I have yet to see a lesbian kiss in Enterprise, so until that day comes I'm sticking with DS9 :wacky:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Jynks on Fri May 14, 2004 8:52 am

Y do poeple luv DS9 over voyager so much... lets just do a comaprason ... I was watching ds9 one day followed by voyager..

DS9 --> Odo having problems with his love life gets advise from a "frack senartra" style hologram on the hollow deck and learns to dance. Gose on a date with whats herface and sings a song wile dancing.. impressing her and winning her love.

Voyager ---> voyager encounters a space base were the harogen have been running high risk hologram simulation where they hunt down and kill replicas of alkpha quadrent races. The holograms escape and with voyagers help they hunt them down in big space battles. Voyager hunting the hollos as well as fighting off the greedy harogen.

COME ON!!!
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mw2merc on Sat May 15, 2004 5:15 am

Interesting you choose some almost opposite as you can get episodes. DS9 was way better than Crapager.

I did like some episodes from Voyager, top of the list was the space race one. One of my favorites of DS9, but not top fav, was the one where Sisko & Jake build an old Bajoran Solar Sail ship. Of course I like the battles & all from both, Jem H'Dar are way better than the damn Hirojan. Even these 2 eps are near opposites.

Overall to ME DS9 was more consistant on good epsiodes, & Voyager was more consistant on crap episodes, thus, IMHO DS9 vs Voyager = DS9. Voyager was just an excuse to create even MORE aliens & exploite the Borg. Why Enterprise is trying to do that also & kill previously set would be FACTs, is just so sad.
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Sat May 15, 2004 5:44 am

No this wasn't some random ep chosing... this was wat happend when I was watching TV one night. I normaly got hom from work to late to see ds9, but used to catch voyager.... got home early and that was the line up.

Was such a good set up for ENTERPIRSE as well.. I wa really looking forward to the founding of the federation... more of that the re-anaimator and the kingon war!!
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mw2merc on Thu May 20, 2004 8:08 am

Believe it or not, as bad as Enterprise damages ALL other ST time lines, this new episode looks interesting. I caught pt1 replay by chance last weekend. Thought the new one was tonight, but must've been before 9PM. Oh well, I'll cath the LAST ep (hopefully) this weekend. :twisted:
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Thu May 20, 2004 8:35 am

witch ep was that? I am uptodate with teh US tv releases so i have prob seen it.
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Blade Runner on Thu May 20, 2004 4:38 pm

Enterprise Officially saved

By Christian
May 20, 2004 - 4:28 PM
Yes, you can breathe easy now: Enterprise has been officially renewed.

At a press conference in New York, UPN today confirmed Star Trek: Enterprise will be back for a fourth season, but no longer in its familiar Wednesday timeslot. Instead, the show will air on Friday at 9:00pm, preceded by a rerun of reality hit America's Next Top Model. UPN promised that next season Enterprise will be "more action packed with spectacular special effects," and will advance storylines such as T'Pol's relationship with Tucker, and "mysterious twists in the familiar timeline."

The move to Friday means Enterprise will no longer air directly opposite the WB's Smallville, and will be the only network show in its timeslot targeting the science-fiction audience. Instead, Enterprise's broadcast competition will consist of established dramas such as NBC's Law & Order: Criminal Intent and JAG, newcomer The Jury on Fox, and comedy blocks on ABC and the WB. Enterprise may also get competition from the cable-based Sci-Fi Channel, which airs original programming on Friday, but only a minority of American viewers are able to watch this channel.

UPN is betting heavily on the continued success of America's Next Top Model. Original episodes of the show will air in Enterprise's old timeslot on Wednesdays at 8:00pm, and will immediately be repeated on Friday in a special edition featuring new footage. UPN will air two editions of Top Model next year: one at the start and one at the end of the 2004-2005 television season. In between, the network has planned the reality show The Missy Elliott Project, in which thirteen aspiring performers compete to become the next big hip-hop star.

By moving Top Model to 8:00pm, UPN is hoping it will attract a large audience for its new drama Kevin Hill, which airs an hour later. In this Mel Gibson-produced drama, Taye Diggs plays a hotshot entertainment lawyer who is forced to say goodbye to his bachelor lifestyle when his cousin passes away and he is left to care for her six-month-old daughter.

Other new UPN shows include the detective show Veronica Mars, revolving around a 17-year old apprentice private investigator. This show will air on Tuesdays at 9:00pm, while the only other new UPN show is Second Time Around, a half-hour sitcom that will join the Monday night urban comedy block.
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Thu May 20, 2004 6:45 pm

:evil:

:twisted: /ME burn flag of federation in protest !!

DOWN Starfleet ! DOWN !

still waiting for a klingon series ! :mrgreen:
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu May 20, 2004 8:26 pm

bah, they save this crap and let less crap die.. damn trekkies!

So wtf is going on with this series? I turned it on this week on sky1 and it looked like they were just trying to go as long as possible without taking a bath, a few minutes later it looked like that vulcan lass had melted but it turned out she was just "old"
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby Jynks on Thu May 20, 2004 11:23 pm

woot!!! Trek never die!!!
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Blade Runner on Thu May 20, 2004 11:26 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:So wtf is going on with this series? I turned it on this week on sky1 and it looked like they were just trying to go as long as possible without taking a bath, a few minutes later it looked like that vulcan lass had melted but it turned out she was just "old"

As always Trek do the time travel thingy again exept this time one of the crew is still alive and gets to talk to themselves, funky :wink:
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu May 20, 2004 11:46 pm

isn't that a temporal paradox?

Still doesn't explain why she looked like she had melted... and why no one has taken a bath for at least a series or 2. Does that mean they are at war or something? Where do they get the dirt from? Is it like "C'ptin... there's some dirt on that moon!", "To the shuttle craft, we must all rub our faces in it!"

I did pick up something about a doomsday device being/about to be used on Earth or something rediculous that has never been mentioned in any other series making the whole thing ludicrous and pointless.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

PreviousNext

Return to Sci-fi Fanatics Cabal