Matrix deZIONized (2005)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Matrix deZIONized (2005)

Postby monteque on Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:41 am

Matrix deZIONized (2005)

The Matrix Dezionized
a special edition combining Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions to one complete movie.
unauthorized fan made edition by the CBB group.

Everything that has a beginning... may not have a disappointing end.
But the Matrix Trilogy had a very disappointing end.
Reloaded was nothing compared to The Matrix and Revolutions even nothing compared to Reloaded...

Pathetic.

That is why we made this edition. We did watch the movies over and over, sensing there was quality in them, but so many things were distracting, did not make much sense, were just boring to watch.

Then Boon came up with the idea to leave out Zion at all, to never have Morpheus speech, nor the great battle, not the dance scene, not the prime minister and especially no Commander Locke. We thought about it a lot and we came to the result, he was right. Zion had to be left out of the sequels to get a better movie and it would be possible to do that without destroying the plot, cause all major and important actions happen to be at other locations than Zion. We also shortened lots of other scenes we did not like or thought to be not fitting, e.G. the dream sequence beginning, where Trinity falls out of the window. Although this scene was great action, it just was not thrilling and as it is repeated later on, we just deleted it (in fact we put this scene to the point, when it actually happened and deleted the shortened version there). Of course we thought about plenty other scenes to leave out, e.G. the Indian family in the beginning of Revolutions, but we decided it was good to have that for mood and plot. All in all it took us several months to think about which scenes to keep and which one to cut.

There are two main parties we want to say thank you to and both them will not like it:
thanks to the entire production team of MAtrix Reloaded and Matrix Dezionized, you did a great job and gave us everything we needed to make our "improved" edition. We admire your work and will always do so.
thanks to the software companies, who create such nice tools that make it possible to keep the highest possible quality in creating movies to our own likings. The present is a nice time to live in.

Specs:
Audio
Mp3
108 KBPS
Video
Xvid
1049 KBPS (cd 1)
546 KBPS (cd 2)
624x256
25 FPS

Credit
Thanx To CBB

Screens

Links
ed2k: Matrix.DeZIONized.CD1.Xvid.CBB.FZB.avi  [701.14 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Matrix.DeZIONized.CD2.Xvid.CBB.FZB.avi  [700.87 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
monteque
Skutter

Postby Jynks on Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:46 am

ahahah cool!! I also make home edits all the time for films... the most recent one I did was Spiderman 2.... I cut about 45 minits out of it and the movie is a zillion times better in my opinion... in fact I have played it to people who walk away loving it then come back latter and say they showed it to a mate and was really embarressed LOL. Also did a popular one with Aliens, were I basicaly made a version that was the original release untill they get to LB426 and then it switches to the special edition. This was my first home edit I ever did.

There used to be a Starwars Ep1 release called "the peoples choice" were he edited all the extra footage that was around from the special edition and made a LOAD of changes... for example he replaced all of Jar Jars speech with goobdldie gook alien speak and gave him subtitles turning him into a proper cool charicter kinda like chiew. Extended the pop race, removed all the "batman" jump around the buildings and a heap of other things...
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:04 pm

The quality however is stink.
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby d0c on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:19 pm

you got link to the Starwars Ep1 "the peoples choice" ??
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:57 pm

It is really hard to find... I do not think it is on mule. My mate is a freak Swars fan and has it on a vhs that he got at some con he went to.
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:12 pm

i tryed searching the emule, but no luck finding it. can you make a vhs rip of it and release it?..
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby El Mariachi on Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:23 pm

Was the people's edition the one with deleted scenes inserted, cause i've a 2disc version that's called People's edition. it runs about 138 minutes at 25fps

the original runs at 133 minutes (23.976fps)

EDIT: found it on the mule :)
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby d0c on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:59 pm

what about some links for the goodies?
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby DxaKrator on Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:16 pm

Try using that highly underutilized feature emule has..It is called the search function.Amazing what typing in "Peoples Edition" can result in if you actually hit the search button. :roll: :facehugger: :facehugger:
DxaKrator
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby d0c on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:47 pm

and if you bother to use the search function your self and read that post, you would have found out this is not the "people edition" we are looking for :roll:
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby El Mariachi on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:34 pm

d0c wrote:and if you bother to use the search function your self and read that post, you would have found out this is not the "people edition" we are looking for :roll:

d0c is right, I did the same thing to make sure my people's edition was the same released on the emule.

I figured the one with the most sources must have been the same as mine.

It was. But not the real people's edition.
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby d0c on Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:45 pm

i guess we are back to start again then... :(
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:41 pm

I do not hink it is on mule.
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:07 am

Jynks wrote:I do not hink it is on mule.

cant you get that vhs from your friend and make a rip of it?
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:38 pm

I do not know anyone with the gear to record a VSH onto harddrive
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:45 am

i guess we are fooked then... :cry:
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby El Mariachi on Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:04 am

Jynks wrote:I do not know anyone with the gear to record a VSH onto harddrive

and VHS to harddrive, do you know anyone of those? ;) :D
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby V4D3R on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:59 am

I happen to have that. It was released at another site- either SC or HSI- but I do have it on disc. Now only issue is that my CD drive is bugged. For some reason it wont play or burn good anymore. Something to do with DRM or StarForce I'm assuming.

Any suggestions?
V4D3R
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby d0c on Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:40 am

cant you go to a friend copy that disc and move the files to his computer, and make his computer as an ftp server, then you can log on to and download it to your computer when you come home...

or you can take your computer to your friend and set up an network and transfer the files to your computer....

there are many solutions... just find the one that fits you :)
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:04 am

Yea... or send me the links to those other sites you mentioned and I will look though them... be worth tracking down.

Go to your mates pooter and just make a torrent for it and release it on here... I'll grab it right off the bat, as will others I am sure and once it is completed we can move it to emule... .. .
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Return to High Quality Section